NSK is one of the world's leading manufacturers of rolling bearings, automotive products, precision machinery and parts, and mechatronics products. The NSK sales exceed Yen 975 billion and NSK is employing more than 31.000 employees worldwide.
For our European Industry Business Unit we are looking for a:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - Southern Europe (Based in Italy - Home office)
As the Key Account Manager you will lead, manage and coordinate all Automotive Aftermarket activities in Spain and Italy.
Reporting to the Automotive AM Director who is based in Germany, you will be an effective ambassador for NSK Europe through an excellent customer service and deployment of NSK resource, enhancing the reputation of NSK Europe as the highest quality supplier of choice.
In particular you will:
- Develop the channels to market and the NSK share growth within the Independent Automotive Aftermarket (Wholesale/Retail), identifying and acting on this niche’s requirements for current and future products and services. You will drive and deliver appropriate service levels and tactics for the customer portfolio
- Create suitable monitors for internal and external (eg Customer) use, ensuring all project plans and reportable KPIs are maintained and reported in a timely manner
- Manage all customer / NSK interfaces, focusing personally on relationships at senior and “decision maker” level
- Develop a strong network & sphere of influence inside NSK to sponsor customers within NSK to ensure that the customer opportunities are understood and given appropriate priority
- Maintain ongoing awareness of competitor activities regarding prices, new products, channels to the market, campaigns, attendance of fairs, other strategic activities
We are looking for a person with:
- University degree, preferably in engineering or business discipline
- Strong experience in an automotive industry, ideally in account management or sales capacity
- Minimum 5 years of experience in front line sales / account management role
- Experience running significant sales projects in a large company
- Extensive experience within the Independent Automotive Aftermarket
- Strong coordination and project management skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and is result focused
- An ability to communicate both verbally and in writing at all levels within the organisation and able to manage customer relationships
- Able to work independently - takes ownership / responsibility
- Fluent English. Fluency in Spanish is also desirable
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- IT Literate with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to travel extensively within Europe and spend the necessary time to ensure customer satisfaction.
NSK can offer you a pleasant, intercultural working environment, a thorough in depth training plan and extensive benefits. Please send your CV and covering letter– including your salary expectations and possible starting date – to the HR department, Ref PCRN-AFXA9S.
NSK Italia S.p.A.
Via Garibaldi 215 – C.P. 103, 20024 Garbagnate Milanese (MI) Italy
Tel: +39 (0)2 995191, Fax: +39 (0)2 99025778, email@example.com, www.nskeurope.it
Tam Zamanlı - Satış - İtalya