NSK is one of the world's leading manufacturers of rolling bearings, automotive products, precision machinery and parts, and mechatronics products.
The NSK sales exceed € 6,2 billion. NSK employs more than 31,500 employees worldwide, with more than 3,500 employees based in Europe.
For our Procurement Team in Ratingen (next to Düsseldorf) we are looking for a:
PROJECT PURCHASING MANAGER – AUTOMOTIVE (F/M)
-Projekt Einkäufer - Automotive (m/w)-
- Establish and reinforce procurement process, standard documentation, supply chain risk management in our European Procurement Department
- Define, propose and implement strategies that adhere to the overall Procurement Mission and Strategy
- Select appropriate suppliers who can deliver the service criteria that best meet the category strategy
- Construct, negotiate, implement and authorise appropriate supply and service level agreements that achieve the required cost, delivery, quality and service targets
- Control and monitor expenditure categories and define direction and opportunities
- Lead continuous improvement of project procurement processes
- Develop relationships with selected suppliers based on the agreed category strategy
- Implement effective supplier performance measures, analyse and monitor supplier performance, identify shortfalls and proactively propose countermeasures to achieve the required targets and enable continuous improvement
- Lead and/or participate in Supplier development teams in order to generate specific improvements for the company
- Successfully completed (technical) university degree in business administration or engineering (or equivalent higher education)
- Experience in procurement of an internationally operating company
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Outstanding persuasion, communication and negotiating skills
- Analytical thinking and strategic action
- Proven interpersonal skills and structured way of working
- Very good German- and English-skills, further language-skills are an advantage
- Very good computer-skills, especially proficiency with the MS-Office package is necessary
- Willingness to travel
- Convincing personality, resilience, team spirit and strong negotiation skills.
Our company offers a pleasant working atmosphere in an international environment. If you are interested in the position please send us your application, including salary expectation and notice period, to reference number ALRHYN.
NSK Deutschland GmbH
Harkortstraße 15 · 40880 Ratingen · Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 2102 481-1690
email@example.com · www.nskeurope.de
Tam Zamanlı - Satınalma - Almanya