NSK is a global Japanese leading supplier of bearings, linear technology, steering systems and automotive components. The NSK Group employs more than 31,000 employees worldwide and generates sales of Yen 975 milliard.
For our „European Technology Centre“ in Kielce (Poland) we are looking for a
DESIGN-ENGINEER for the area of bearings
- Design bearings and components according to the customer requirement, global automotive standards and NSK Engineering Standards
- Calculate all relevant data for verification of bearing performance (including FEM)
- Adapt test results into design change to meet customer specification
- Identify and recommend cost effective solutions
- Prepare technical reports / presentations to customer, BU, plant and internal customers
- Study of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- Working experience by automotive supplier (ideally bearing industry)
- Understanding of automotive industry specifics, supported by work experience as an asset
- Basic understanding of rolling element bearing design and manufacture
- Catia V5 or other 2D/3D CAD system knowledge
- Knowledge of design and APQP processes, experience in IATF 16949 quality environment
- Good PC knowledge (MS package, especially Excel, Word ad Power Point)
- Advanced English language knowledge (min C1 level) German language as a strong asset
- Teamplayer with good communication skills, creativity and multitasking attitude
- Ability of working and independently and responsibly within the area of responsibility, often under the time and customer pressure
- Willingness to travel across the Europe and pan continental
- Willingness to complete long term training (1 year) in technical center in Fujisawa Japan.
Our company offers a pleasant working atmosphere in an international environment.
If you are interested in the position please send us your application via E-Mail (in english or polish), including salary expectation and notice period, to reference number B62J37.
NSK Deutschland GmbH · Harkortstraße 15 · 40880 Ratingen · Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 2102 481-1325 · firstname.lastname@example.org · www.nskeurope.de
Tam Zamanlı - Mühendislik - Poland / CEE